Eye of Horus Slim Fit Bi-Fold Wallet
Brand new Eye of Horus wallet.
• Three Horizontal card pockets
• Two Vertical Card Pockets
• One Transparent ID Window
• One Full Size Currency Compartment
• 4 inches by 3.5 inches and less than a half inch thick!
The Eye of Horus is an Ancient Egyptian symbol. Sometimes the Eye of Horus is mistakenly called the Eye of Ra. This emblem has also been referred to as the Wadjet, Wedjat, Udjat, Uadjet, Wedjoyet, Edjo or Uto.
- 100% Faux Leather
- Men's Bifold Wallet with Eye of Horus Design
- The Eye of Horus Print on Both the Front and Back Side
- Holds Money, Credit Cards and ID
- Made of Vegan Leather in the USA!
- Nerdimports EXCLUSIVE Item! Buying From Any Other Seller Means You Are Buying a Low Quality BOOTLEG.
We Also Recommend